Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sushmita Sen at the airport welcomed her protégé Himangini Singh Yadu



Himangini was warm welcomed at Mumbai Airport by her mentor and Former Ms. Universe Ms. Sushmita Sen.

    Himangini says ‘I am looking forward to meet my mentor Ms Sushmita Sen. Her encouraging persona has always motivated me & help me grow & perform with aplomb & I shall be indebted for her kindness & support.’   

    A delighted Sushmita exclaims, ‘Himangini has successfully represented India & won us back the sweet taste of Victory. We did it!! Himangini brought us back the crown after 12 years. WE made India Proud.’

    It’s the 3rd year for I AM SHE & look we have a fantastic win!! I am looking forward to I AM SHE 2012 which is scheduled in August which will be in its 3rd edition & would like to congratulate Himangini, who has brought a whole lot of joy & pride to the I AM SHE team, I am personally receiving her at the airport !!!’
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment